Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Freedom............

What an amazing thing that God has set us free.

He creates an amazing world...full of beauty, color, wonder and surprise and yet after all that he has done to Wow us he gives us the choice to choose him...not be a robot.

He has given us Incredible FREEDOM.

Free of our sins, free of shame, free to run free.

Somehow we humans seem to get caught up in every other message and leave the good ones behind.  We forget......

My Mom is older now and not always in touch with reality...some very lucid moments and other moments where she thinks everyone is out to get her.  My daughter Haileigh recognizes this and I came home tonight to a beautiful drawing she made for my Mom.


What is amazing to me is the simplicity of the message...yet full of love, full of promise.....

Remember...God sets us free......

I can feel a Braveheart cry coming.......


F-R-E-E-D-O-M!!!!!!

We serve a really great God. Think about that and savor the freedom tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment